Company:DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
DiCon Fiberoptics Inc. is one of the suppliers of innovative, high quality optical components, integrated modules, and test equipment for the optical networking industry. We have an immediate opening for the Accountant position. The job description is as follows:
- Maintain general ledger, assist month-end closing and year-end auditing.
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports including income statement and balance sheet.
- Perform and issue weekly cash flow forecast and provide commentary to explain the variances.
- Analyze sales trends, costs, revenues, and financial obligations to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on actions needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- MS degree in Accounting / accountancy / Finance
- Superior attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to interface effectively with external auditors
- Strong Microsoft Excel; ERP experience a plus
We provide great benefits and 401 (K). Please indicate job code ACCT001 and submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to (510) 620-4104.
Join Our Team
Please fax, email or send your resume to:
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
1689 Regatta Blvd.,
Richmond, CA 94804